20 June 2011

The Top Five - My Summer Must Haves

1. LOFT gem row bracelets.

I just bought two of these little suckers the other day (one blue and one purple) and I love them. Lightweight and delicate, they are a perfect summer accessory. And did I mention they're shiny? Now who doesn't like shiny?

2. Dooney & Bourke Florentine Satchel.

Who doesn't need a new summer bag? Awesome for both work and play, the large satchel is perfect for holding all my goodies. Moreover, this bag is a long-term friend, as it's a timeless design.

3. NARS Blush/Bronzer Trio.

The most popular blush and the most popular bronzer have been combined in one convenient package! Yippee for NARS Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer. Plus, you get some Albatross for highlighting as well. This is so convenient to just toss in your bag.

4. Old Navy Flip-Flops.

These flippies are a serious must have in my summer season. I have a bunch and try to add more colors with every trip to Old Navy.

5. Juicy Couture's Couture Couture Perfume.

I do not own this...yet. This is the happiest fragrance I've sniffed in a long time and it just screams "summer" in my opinion. Can't wait to get my hands on some, especially now that my samples are all gone.

No comments: