25 May 2010

Who Knew I Could Steal?

The other day I filled my watering can with fresh, cool H2O, put on my flip-flops and walked out the door to water my plants.

I watered the Gerber daisies in their large container, I watered the mini-mums, I watered the...

Are you kidding me? Someone took my hanging planter filled with petunias. It was there and now it's gone.

I was stunned. Completely stunned. First of all, what kind of a low-life would steal someone's flowers? Second, who would take the chance of stealing a hanging plant off a shepard's hook right out of someone's front door? What if I walked outside?

What a world.

Hi folks! It's Blogger Challenge week again! This time Cousin Elizabeth and I are blogging to the musical, Annie! Tonight is our final installment.

My title is from We'd Like to Thank You, Herbert Hoover from the stage production.

4 comments:

Liz Anne said...

I thought you were going to say birds got them, birds recently ate all the seedlings of my growing sunflowers. Yours sucks more. I find it incredibly neanderthal that people think it's just OK to take things that don't belong to them. Karma's a bitch, they'll get theirs.

toni said...

how could you steal a plant? seriously. yeah, karma will get them. If I were you, I'd go walking around the complex and try to find it.

Last year, someone stole my mom's Halloween skeleton hanging in her tree. The nutty thing is that she lives in a guard-gated neighborhood. It had to have been someone nearby. WTF?

Jennifer said...

Mean people suck! Sorry to hear that.

Happy Me said...

That's just wrong!!